General Rules of Brussels Mandir
123-125 Rue Colonel Bourg, B-1140 Evere
Mandir General Rules
1. You are welcome in the Brussels Mandir kindly RESPECT the following:
2. It would be appreciated if all devotees dress in an appropriate manner. We encourage you to dress up Indian traditional clothing whilst visiting the Mandir. Shorts and Skirts will not be allowed.
3. Whilst a pravachan is in progress please refrain from engaging in acts that may distract the concentration of other devotees. For example: no ringing of bells or coming to alter. If you wish to do these acts please wait until the pravachan is finished or come prior to the start of the pravachan.
4. Please maintain silence in and around the temple when a pravachan is in progress so that other devotees are not disturbed.
5. No food or drink shall be taken or consumed inside the Mandir except charnamrit & parsad served inside the Mandir.
6. Please turn off your mobile phones, electronic devices or put on silent mode while inside the Mandir.
7. No inappropriate or loud music shall be played at the Mandir.
8. Remove your shoes and put them in the shoe racks at the Mandir dedicated area.
9. All food served at the temple shall be saatvick (vegetarian with no garlic and onions). Only food prepared at the temple shall be served at the temple, except where prior approval has been obtained from the management. No Chocolates, Sweets, Chewing, JUICE, SOFT DRINKS etc. are allowed in the Mandir.
10. Smoking or consumption of alcohol at the Mandir building or coming to the Mandir intoxicated is prohibited.
11. Please refrain from use of language that may be deemed to be abusive or offensive.
12. Conduct in and around the Mandir conforming to the purity of the temple should be preserved at all times.
13. No posters, announcements or advertisements shall be placed /displayed or distributed without prior permission from the management.
14. Parents shall supervise their children at all times and ensure that children they do not cause any disturbance or damage to the premises. Children are not allowed to bring toys or video games with them to play in the Mandir and refrain the children not to use the LIFT next to the toilette.
15. Please dispose off any rubbish in the rubbish bins provided. Keep the Mandir clean & tidy at all times.
16. As the Mandir belongs to all devotees, please provide as much service to the Mandir possible. Your service (sewa) may be in the form of helping in the clean up after meals, cleaning in and around the Mandir etc.
17. Please keep the Toilette clean and tidy at all times and do not waste water.
18. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please put them in writing by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Events – Yoga
19. The devotee who has booked an event in the Mandir shall be solely and fully responsible for all actions, behaviour and conduct of all their guests and invited visitors at the Mandir premises.
20. The devotee who books the Mandir for an event is required to properly clean the temple carpet, kitchen, dining area, the refrigerator, stove, microwave oven, sinks, bench tops and all pots and utensils used at the function.
21. Although the management committee will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of all visitors and devotees, all users must assume the full responsibility of their actions and conduct whilst at the Mandir premises. The management or the Association will not under any circumstance whatsoever be responsible or liable for any injury or damage caused to or suffered by anyone or their property at any time whilst at or around the Mandir premises.
For further details contact the President or the Secretary of the Brussels Mandir.
Authorized by the Indian Cultural Centre asbl .Management Committee.